Let us guide you home.
Guy Cagney | Patrick Cagney | Maura Cagney Tipton
Buying or Selling in Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana? The Cagneys Have You Covered!
The Cagney Family is licensed in all three states, so we can offer our clients help throughout the greater Tri-State area. Guy, Patrick and Maura's extensive knowledge of the Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana area neighborhoods gives them the expertise to assist both buyer and sellers.
Welcome to the Cagney Family!
- We are a father, son and daughter expert partnership with over 40 years of real estate experience. Our team brings a unique combination of community, creativity and innovation, which we customize to your unique needs.
- Family is more than a slogan to us. It's the way we do business - treating each of our "clients" like we do our family. We are committed to working hard for you so that you can achieve your dreams and make the best decision for your family.
Our Work is Built on Three Key Pillars:
- Dedicated Service: We listen and protect our clients, working harder than our competition.
- Best of Old School and New School: We've got it covered with a unique combination of innovation and creativity, anchored by a foundation of service and commitment to doing what's right.
- Part of the Cagney Family: There is nothing more important to us than family. We treat you with the same generosity and support that we do our family and friends to help guide you to the best solution. We are backed by the knowledge, technology and resources of Coldwell Banker West Shell, the number one brand in Real Estate. But even more importantly, it is our dedication to helping others achieve the American Dream of Home and giving back to our local community that truly drives us every single day.
What Family Means to Us:
It means Sunday dinner with the kids running around the table. It is about spending time with those you love and always trying to give them your best. Getting together to celebrate each holiday and milestone. It's working every day with our hero, our Dad, in this business we love. It's believing in community and living by your core values - protecting those you care about and helping them along their journey.
Welcome to the family and welcome home.